Sunday, March 9, 2008
What the Hales' am I doing?
Well, as anyone may have noticed viewing my blog that my dearest friend Amber made for me, and told me that this was one of the best things ever! She even put pictures and everything on for me! So, I guess that it is about time that I posted something myself. I just don't have the slightest idea what I am doing so I hope this works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
woohoo! i'm so glad you guys have started a blog! i was literally just saying to Bill, "i wonder how the Hales' are doing?" We miss you guys! Post some pictures of Chase! I bet he's way bigger than the last time I saw him!
fun to catch up with you! i'll be checking on you often.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. Now I can keep up on what you guys are up to!
HALES' YES! It's so good to see you!!! I'm going to be checking in often so you better get posting! Seeing that softball photo makes me want to get a reunion together - good times!
Hi Hales family! I see you already know we have a blog...c'mon over and leave a comment. I will be changing ours to private soon so I will need your email address to invite you to read it. Email me at snshnrn@hotmail.com. Thanks. Congrats on getting a blog, they are very addictive!!
Hey, good to see you!!! How are things going? I heard you guys moved, where to?
Diane its so good to see you on here!! I bet chase is so big now!! Post some pics please!!!
Post a Comment