Sunday, April 27, 2008

Past Month

So, I finally got some pictures to put on. This way when I tell you all stories you can have a visual. I am not very good at this yet so bare with me! Thanks.

So this is what has been going on with us this past month.

Here's are little guy! He found these fish goggles and put them on it was so funny that I just had to share.



Not only did he do this but I have another picture of him with some large lego blocks. He was calling to me to come in his play room because he wanted to show me the Alien that he made for his Uncle Josh who is only 12. Maybe you can see the Alien?



We have also been working on getting a little food storage. Not that this amount will save our lives or last a really long time but we thought we would start working on what the prophets have told us. Just a thought! ;-)

























Ialso sold my sister's house in N. SLC (Foxboro) on the 10th of April. This was really exciting considering how the market has been. So if any of you are looking to buy or sell let me know. With the company I am with I can actually negotiate my commissions! I think it's pretty awesome! ;-)

Jason and Brandon started another softball team this year. Yet, again called the "Sissies". It is really fun to watch them play however they have only played 2 days which is 4 games because they are double-headers, and it was really cold!!!! So hopefully we will have a Spring like climate and temp. I'll keep you posted on them. They have won 3 of 4 and the one they lost was by 1 point.

We hope that all of you are doing well. Thanks for writing!

6 comments:

BBC said...

we so have to start on our food storage! i've been so terrible about it! chase is getting so huge! i can't even believe it! also, i hope the sissies keep it up! keep us posted on the winnings! bill sure misses playing, and i miss being in the crowd with all of you!

David and Jodee said...

kudos with the food storage...we're slowing trying. I've got a LOT of nasty protein bars!

Unknown said...

Hales!
How are ya? We are currently (when i say currently that means right this moment, literally) gathering food for girls camp next week. All of this including looking at your truck of food reminds me of ward camp outs. Lots of fun. Miss jason showing me how to do everything. I like the picture of chase at the top. I want to say he must get his craziness from jason. then I think about it and recollect that diane is quirky also. Chase is doomed either way. Miss ya'lls and hope that things are well. bye now
Go SISSIES!!!

BBC said...

so.... it's been over 2 months since you've posted something new on your blog!!!! how are you doing? inquiring minds want to know! :)

Jana said...

Time to update.... I'm glad that you guys have a blog. Keep it coming

Briar Rose said...

Dianne, This is Tiana. I can't believe how big Chase has gotten. What a cutie. We really hope you are doing well. Miss you guys.
P.S. Good job on the food storage and Good luck in Softball season.