Wow! I called Amber yesterday and she was sooo excited because she noticed how many people have made comments, when she told me that we had 7 comments I thought I should get on and see who loves us? Well, look it is the people that we love! Awesome! Thank you so much! Amber was right this could be one of the best things ever. So, I guess that we should do something with this blog and have fun with it. We also want to say that it is very exciting to see so many people that we just adore and have great memories of.
I am posting a picture of our little family that was taken in Oct 2007. We are really bad about taking pictures so I'll try to do better.
By-the-way, our little guy is the absolute cutest, most adorable, fantastic little boy to have ever come into our lives.
I am posting a picture of our little family that was taken in Oct 2007. We are really bad about taking pictures so I'll try to do better.
By-the-way, our little guy is the absolute cutest, most adorable, fantastic little boy to have ever come into our lives.
11 comments:
Yea Dianne! I'm so glad your picture worked! It is very cute. So good to talk to you the other day. Let's play games soon!
Chase is SO adorable! He has gotten huge! We miss you guys so much! When are you coming down to Sacramento to visit??????
that is THE CUTEST PICTURE! Chase is so adorable, without a doubt the cutest little boy I know! I'm so glad youre blogging now! see you at softball!
Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm so glad you have one so we can keep in touch. :)
I can't believe how big chase is!!!! What a cutie:)
Hi Dianne! It's been so long! It's so fun to see you and your family on here-especially your little mini Jason-he's a cutie!
Chase is soooo big!!! I found your blog through many of the BYU ward members. It is so great to see you all. (P.S.) this is Jen Paxman
Cute,Cute family, I just found your blog, Yay!!! I made my blog private so email me your email address at blogprivate@gmail.com so I can invite you to view it.
Anna Olson
send me your email address at wood.annmarie@gmail.com. We took our blog private.
Oh my gosh Chase is getting so big! We miss you guys, looks like things are going well.
Cutest pic ever!! How are you guys doing? I am so glad I found your site. We have a few of them, feel free to visit
http://samanthaleeann.blogspot.com/
http://life-as-a-gardner.blogspot.com/
http://healthy-happiness.blogspot.com/
http://www.gardn-variety.blogspot.com/
I can't believe how big Chase is.
Post a Comment